Sleeps 10 guests
Kingennie Court North and South are exceptional sister lodges that lend themselves perfectly to almost any occasion. Family gatherings, golfing parties, stag and hen weekends and small, intimate weddings have all been held at Kingennie Court.
AT A GLANCE
• Glorious views over the golf course
• Designated parking
• Private seated decking area
• A five-minute walk from our main resort building which is home to The Scullery Restaurant, Cairn O’Mount bar and Sport’s Reception
• Free Wi-Fi
• Stunning 5m elm river table, with blue epoxy resin running through it, resembling the Scottish landscape.
• Great space for entertaining
To place a booking, you must be 25 years old or over, and you must be 25 years or older to stay alone. If you arrive at the resort to sign for a lodge and are under 25 years of age you will not be permitted to stay without a responsible adult over 25 years of age. We may require photo ID as proof of age.